I've just spoken to TPS Division 13 and they've advised me to make my intentions clear with the hopes that I would not be contacted again. After receiving a Facebook message from Kim Appotive Gale on behalf of Allan Socken last week, I felt violated and harassed.

I don't feel comfortable talking with them as previous conversations led to lengthy battles. At the same time, I don't feel comfortable with them stalking me on Facebook and trying to catch me for extortion. I am trying to be a law abiding citizen. I have no intention of harassing anyone.

I have no intention of making any contact with Allan Socken after my terrible experience with him as a lawyer. I just want to be left alone. Please respect my decision - I don't know why we need to rehash something that occurred 3 years ago. I hope I've made my intentions clear.

Like I said, this message is not to harass anyone. It's to state that I don't appreciate any comments about my son and looking at my Facebook profile, especially when harassment was cited.

Comments